Monday, March 22, 2010
Typing this post in the office now. haha!

Life at work has been more or less settled down le. Unknowingly, 10 weeks had passed.
Colleagues are friendly and the benefits are good. The job scope wise is relevant to my course of study so what's more I can ask for? I guess I will miss this place at the end of my IA.
Really hope to get a good grade for this attachment so cross fingers and pray hard - give me an A supervisor! hahas.

The (ship) has been quite long. Been thru lots of up and down and it may seem that the sea is calm at that moment but actually there are still waves. Hopefully, the waves will subsize and I will try to make it so. Trust me, I will. But still, I am thankful that the (ship) is different this time.

Last social event on this coming Thurs - IFF. The most non-budget event in Hall XV's history and hopefully it is worth the $. Wanna the residents to enjoy and appreciate the effort of the social comm. Sociables - this is the time for you all to enjoy urself too! It had been great time being the social head and deciding the direction of event together with Evadne. It has indeed bring social events to the next higher level. So jiayou hor, next 2 social sects (:

End of March soon but more fun stuffs coming up the next few weekends! Onward ba.. Yeah!
PS: That's the good thing abt IA - cos weekends are simply yours to enjoy!

Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 3/22/2010 01:09:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix