Tuesday, January 26, 2010
January coming to an end. Soon it will be Feb, March .... I dun want the year to end. I am worried that I am going to lose it.
Am blogging at my workplace. Today is simply boring, just plain sianzation. Boss was busy and I was not tasked to do anything, so basically I am just waiting for 5pm to reach. Sigh, I rather I have some work to do to keep me busy sia. Sigh, the next few days will be the same routine.
This month of January had been the most tiring one. Waking up at 6am for work and have to rush back to hall for cheer practice till 11 plus before I can sneak back to room and rest. Every day will doze off at work. Feel so guilty la. But, all will end soon (:
Really wish that we will be able to win something this year. As compared to past 2 years, it somehow feel different - like dun have the winning feeling yet cos we haven had a time where we have a all stunt up but oh wells, I think the routine itself is quite zai le. Hmm, pray for the best but am glad that this year I upgrade to doing "round - off". (grins).
Let's Go 15 Let's Go.
FRIDAY ((:
Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.
|Kenneth| 1/26/2010 01:42:00 pm|
------