Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Whaa.. Is been so long since I last blogged. Hahas.

The semester is coming to an end soon with my first exam paper starting tml. As much as I hate studying and exams at the period of time, I guess I will start to miss it next semester when I am on my Industrial Attachment (IA).

I just realised it is quite an enjoyable pastime to just stay in my single room, lie on the bed, listening to the ongoing music from iradio website and basically doing nothing. I guess the weather helps too as it is always so cooling.

Aniway, 3 weeks and just 3 weeks and is all fun le. Kambateh!


Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 11/18/2009 04:46:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix