Saturday, September 12, 2009
I am blogging with Dell Mini - HP now! Lols

This week mark the end of week 5 and the starting of week 6. Time really seems to pass by very fast this semester. I jus hope the world could stop and let all of us take a breather first. Sigh..

I've made a decision this semester again and I have many doubts with that. Running for this post again had indeed added a ton of stress. I am always thinking of how to improve and to make all the next few events better. Oh wells, I shall take a step and watch a step.

I hate project work! I dun like all the discussion and the writing of final report!

My year 3 had started and suddenly, I felt that my uni life is coming to an end very soon. All the business females that enter univerisity the same time as me will be graduating next year. I think I will miss the hall life, I will miss the time spent in hall, I will miss the feeling of staying independently in hall with friends chatting till late. All these will eventually come to an end. I shall make the most out of it for these remaining time.

Application for the GIP china prelude is not out yet! Anxious and excited. lols.

Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 9/12/2009 11:05:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix