Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Yeah! After a long struggle, I finally went forward to a salon to colour my hair. Dun know why also, think I am too bored at home this afternoon so I jus made an appointment and go forward for it.
Hmm, it turns out to be quite cool and it is the highlight of slivery-blue.. ~ I basically like the cool look of it but too bad- my mum objected violently to it. Hahas. To the extreme that, I had to dye back to my original colour tmr. Oh wells, I cant even keep it for a day.
Of cuz I am sad and I dun understand how comes she cant be open about and if people were to criticize, it will be me and not her wad. Sigh, my mood jus drop all the way down again after she scolded me once I stepped into the house.
My wish came true for less than a day and I wasted $ for that wish to come true.
Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.
|Kenneth| 7/29/2009 11:00:00 pm|
------