Wednesday, July 01, 2009
It is July le. One more month of break before the school start. Mixed feelings though - Happy to be moving back to hall and enjoy the freedom and happiness staying with friends but hated exams again..

Had been working in Serangoon Broadway for at least a week le. Hehex, my sales arent too bad I guess. (: It had been a pleasant experience working there. Collegues are friendly and interactive. I guess I might go back there to work during next year holidays.

Been trying hard to work as hard as I could so that I can earn more money to sponsor myself for the two short trips in July. Never did I expect, the current situation of H1N1 really spoil the mood of it. People getting more paranoid about getting the swine flu once they stepped out of the country. Sigh. I just hope that this stupid H1N1 thingy will come to an end soon.

I dun wan to cancel a trip after planning it ):

Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 7/01/2009 10:08:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix