Tuesday, July 21, 2009
20th July 2009 - a day when the part timers of Serangoon Broadway arranged to go for a chill out session and at the same time - it is some kind of a farewell to some of them whom will be leaving by the end of this week.
Went to the $10 K-box. Hahas. The place is actually not too bad and every one really has a bowl of sharkfin soup leh! Drinks but only soft drinks are free-flow but the mics seem to have some problem-keep on running out of battery but other than that, everything seems fine and everyone enjoyed :)
Oh ya, thanks for the surprise given yesterday and also for the effort of walking long distance to purchase the cake. Hmm, although I didnt react much but erm, I was really stunned but cos it is the first time that people sang birthday song to me so I am kind of lost.
Thanks Peeps!
Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.
|Kenneth| 7/21/2009 11:14:00 am|
------