Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Today is my first day of work at Serangoon Broadway and it is also my first time doing sales.

My job scope is to promote the graduation photo-taking package when the NTU graduates come forward to collect their gowns for the convocation. The thing is that u must really try to clinch at least 1 sale, not for the money but more of able to answer to the boss. The stare that she will give is super scary.

Work is fine. Not too taxing and the best thing is taking leave is not that regimental but sometimes will be very bored when they are no customers.

Actually this post is kind of reduntant cos I jus wanna write something here to note that today is my first day of week for further references. Hahas.

I am glad I took up this job. At the very least, I already know how to wear the graduate gown and will not be a 'tu - tu' when I collect my gown 2 years down the route.. Hahas..

Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 6/23/2009 10:29:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix