Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sianz..
It is only the 2nd week into the school holidays and I am crying bored le. Hahas. But indeed it is bored with nothing for me to do whole day except movies followed by movies ., In the meantime, I have been frantically looking for a temporary job which I can earn some cash and also to pass my time.
Actually went for an interview today, Hmm, hope it turns out well. The recruiter said I will receive a confirmation call. Please call me soon!! lols. ( Sound desperate arh )
Really envy people who are able to go overseas now. hahs, I want to go out of Singapore again =)
Yesterday I mentioned alot of stuffs. I am fustrated. I am sad. Why cant people put themselves in my shoes and think? Anyway, I know doing that will not make me happy but I still have to do it right? Oh man, I hate this kind of feeling. One time is enough and now it is happening again ..
Oh wells, that's life !! Hahas ..
Looking forward to better moments in the holidays !!
Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.
|Kenneth| 5/13/2009 06:04:00 pm|
------