Friday, April 24, 2009
Hmm, it is very hard to be different in your heart. One side of you wanting to chat with her and the other of your heart says - it is wrong to do that as she is already attached now.


Hahas, so LUAN lo. Hmm, I guess you dun know my meaning. I like you and I want to start it off again with you. But I know, you are happy now. So, I am in no position to ask for anything. So I just want you to be happy and I am worried that my sms will cause unhappiness among the 2 of you so yups - must understand me wor.

Hmm, sian liao la. 1 more paper on next monday - already dun feel like studying le. Holiday mood le. Went to this cafe call ( The Coffee Station ). Super cool place I think, with sofa, bean bags. A really good place for you to chill your night out but erm, we went there to mug instead. Hahas.






Ok, some photos that we took there. hahas. Quite cool rite :)

Sorry it was too late so didnt manage to get you your bubble tea ....

Carl Sandburg: Nothing happens unless first we dream.



|Kenneth| 4/24/2009 01:26:00 am|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix