Thursday, October 23, 2008
Hmm. Been long since I last blogged.

But, life had been just normal everyday .. Woke up - prepare for school - lectures and tutorials - back in hall - start mugging ...

So nothing much to blog about too. Hmm, but once again, exams around the corner. Need to start studying.

Tech Comm took up so much of the time although it is only 2 AUs.

Arghh.. this entry is chui - blog just for the sake of blogging.. Hahas

Okay lah.. will be back with any special updates den..
Haha.. Oh yar, I ' lost ' my wallet on Tuesday but found it lying in some weird corner in my room.. Hahas, the funny thing was I had cancelled all my cards and I had to pay $5 each to replace each card.. ( mei shi jao shi zuo ) ..

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 10/23/2008 09:56:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix