Wednesday, October 08, 2008
It is the halloween celebration for Hall XV.
I would say it is the toughest event. Alot of preparations need to be done and all need to be completed within a short period of only 3 weeks. Hmm, I wouldnt deny that it was shag.
All these would not be possible without a group of my committed social sub - commers. I really see the effort in all of you in trying to make tonight's event a successful one. I hope you people really feel the sastifaction within yourselves.
Special thanks to my decoration group people. I know we had a lot of long meetings and alot of things to do prior the event as we even started like last thursday but trust me, it was all worthwhile. The decoration is wonderful.. Although there are hiccups here and there, people taking down our hard work but treat it as part of the event planning when unexpected will happen..
Finally, it was over.
Next will be Christmas celebration.
Hmm.. Times flies, 2 events are down le.
All the best for your exams social sub - commers.. You people rocks !
Happy advanced Halloween ..
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 10/08/2008 02:35:00 am|
------