Friday, September 19, 2008
Recess Week is here!!
The long -awaited 1 week break is finally here. Today marked the last day of school before the break. Haix.. From the day school reopens until now, everyday had been in a rush, rushing through lectures, tutorials and for lotsa meetings. Before I even get to understand the concept of the previous lecture, the week just moved on with the new ones. Seriously, I am kind of breathless just by chasing after all these stuffs..
This 1 week break just come in handy to allow me to fully clear my doubts of all the stuffs. Finally all the lectures / tutorials will stop and let me take a breather. Now you see why I am so excited over it ? lolx..
No more so called holiday like in the first year.. Today I overheard a freshie saying something to his friend.. If you want to skip lectures, do it now, if not after you proceed out of year 1, you want to skip also cannot le.. hahs, it is so funny but I realised it is very true ..
Hmm.. Alright.. I will enjoy tonight and start my task list tml..
Happy recess week to all NTU students.
Work hard and Play hard !!
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 9/19/2008 05:00:00 pm|
------