Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Hall 15 had its rally for the 8th JCRC yesterday night at the seminar room.

It was my first time participating in such function and I guess it was a good exposure but kind of bored for me. Hahas. Maybe with the lack of questions posted to me ( which is good in a way ), I nearly fall alseep and simply did not enjoy the whole process. Hahas, I think I will not put myself in this kind of scenario again laa..

After the rally, this coming thursday will be the polling day. Hmm, it was rather strange as I didnt have much anticipation for that day. Hahas.. I guess I am super stressed up by my studies until I do not have much interest in any other stuffs. Haix .

Nevertheless, rest assured I will still do my best in planning good events for Hall 15.

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 9/03/2008 05:08:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix