Saturday, August 30, 2008
I am getting strained mentally and it is onli the week 4 ..

Year 2 is tough and I had troubles coping with it.. Everyday is revolving around tutorials and lectures. There isn't any time that belongs to you when you can do what u feel like doing. Just by slacking a while will make u feel so guilty.. I hope things will change for the better. Now even weekends I have to be stuck at home with my school chores..

This week is a lousy week for me. Making wrong choices can lead to serious consequences. Maybe it is not about making wrong choices but just the taboo word - wishy washy. Just because of this word had make me feel so lousy for this week. Haix. I must tell myself to make a right decision and to keep to it. I must do it .. I must ..

Next week is an important week for Hall 15. JCRC really will be on the 2nd Sept and 4th Sept will be the polling day. Hmm, doesnt have much anticipation to it - guess it is due to the restlessness within me. Just too tired to get excited over this ..

Ook. Shall be back to my tuts ..

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 8/30/2008 01:28:00 am|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix