Sunday, August 03, 2008
Today, I had my first time drive on the road without any instructor sitting besides me.
Was heading to ten mile junction to get pizzas for lunch and so I thought I might as well take the chance to use the car instead of having to take the LRT there. After I am behind the wheel, I start to regret.. Haha.. But nevertheless, I still proceed on.
I thought I would enjoy the ride there but I guess I am wrong. All the way, I was shivering and actually I thought of driving back to my home lah..
Worse still, I had to do parking without any poles like how I did in the driving centre. Basically, I was in a whirl that I just use any method to get my car into the lot without following the correct procedure. Haha, I feel so bad to my instructors who had coached me..
But still, after getting used to the road condition and the car, the ride back after the purchase was much better and reached back home safely. Yeah, and it was my first time on the road alone.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 8/03/2008 10:20:00 pm|
------