Saturday, July 19, 2008
Oh yeah, I had moved to my new room 02-1488 on Thursday night successfully.
Moving everything from one place to another can be super tiring. That night I was having mixed feelings, one side of me looked forward to a new room but I missed my old room at the same time. But I guessed it is a good choice afterall, the new room feel more comfortable and bright. Just that I am not able to see wild boars like how I do in my ex-room.. Haha ..
Come to think of it, I think I am loving my room more and more. Better window view, better air, better reception and of course lesser insects and I am glad I am finally rid of the black lizard which has been hiding behind my study table for dun know how long. Good luck to the freshies who will be taking over 01-1495. So sorry but I did try to suck it up my vacuum cleaner but ..
As my roomie said, a new room brings on a fresh start which I really hope so too. I am in the midst of getting my exchange coordinator to give his approval in getting me a slot on any exchange program. I dun know why suddenly I am that interested in going for an exchange program but I am glad I am doing something to make it happen. In the past, I would just let the thing go if I know I am not going to make it but this time round, at least I tried, even though I failed, the level of disappointment will be reduced I guess..
Hmm next week will be the last week of holidays before the start of FOC. Looking forward to FOC but at the same time, feel sianx as I need to say good bye to holidays..
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 7/19/2008 04:00:00 pm|
------