Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Whao.. Times flies ..
It is now the third last week to school reopens. Suddenly, I missed holidays. After 3 weeks time, it will be back to the school life where we have to face lectures, tutorials, quizzes and dreadful exams, spending more and more time in the study room and lesser time in the lounge slacking and watching tv..
Been doing alot of ad hoc jobs for the school.. Ok la, manage to get some money to pay for my next few months hostel fees. Oh yar, this money also come in handy cos my friends' birthdays all seem to squeeze in this few weeks.. Whao.. super shag ..
Been preparing for FOC, hmm, the process is tiring and lonely but nevertheless, I guess it will turn out fine and I seriously hope so. I really wish the freshies, the GLs and the SAs will enjoy my game.. Haha, lots of brain cells are dead by thinking of those games okay ... but bewaare too..
Again, TP test on friday .. Please laa, let me pass this time round.. Pray hard sia .
Registration for my subjects was cool. Haha, communication was done thru sms. For example : "Click on index 20814, got 2 more spaces", reply " okay, I got it but I didnt get the index 17586 for core HW210 " --- reply " ok, den I drop and we choose 17587, okay?", Haha, after everything was done to plan the timetable in such a way that I take the courses together with my friends, we laughed.. Didnt know planning for timetable in year 2 is so troublesome, not like year 1 when we are being spoonfeed...
Lots of things are waiting for me to solve when schools reopens. I hope I can have a win - win situation.. Wish myself good luck ..
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 7/08/2008 11:21:00 pm|
------