Friday, July 11, 2008
And yeah.. 11th July 2008 ..
I will always remember..

Today I passed my second attempt driving test. Am so happy when the tester marked me pass. The feeling is super good. Now I am responsible for the 13 demerit points given to me. I will obey all rules and safe driving as this is a hard - earned license.

Finally, it is the start of saving more money as driving lessons are simply expensive, taking up most of my savings but phew, it is all over.

Although I had my license but the feeling of driving on the road without an instructor by my side still make me sweat. The feeling of having to do parking w/o the poles for me to observe make me sweat again. Haha. Well, I guess all these need to come with more practice and experience..

Haha.. Who dares to be my first passenger?

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 7/11/2008 03:42:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix