Monday, June 09, 2008
Aiyoh..

Alright, dun complain anymore. Here I comes with updates.

Hmm. Come to think of it, this is the first time I am writing my blog using my house's desktop. As this week I am not needed at work till some stuffs had to be settled first, I took this chance to spend more time at home. It is quite good actually as I get to escape from certain ____ and to get back to this lifestyle which has been missing for a long long time ever since I moved into the hall.

Got back my results on the 5th June. Yes, I was stunned when the screen show my results. I had expected more than that and I thought I could achieve more than that as I had devoted a lot of my time to do well for this exams and I had this bit of confidence in me which I dun have in my previous sem that I will do well. Anyway, things dun usually turn out the way u wanna it to be and we had no idea what was the cause of it. Now, I am starting to doubt my chance of going for exchange program but guess what - I am not giving it up! Sometimes, we had no choice but to has this thought - Does every people has a limit? Once reached, it is not possible to go beyond it?
Is responsibility that hard to possess? I simply hate people who just take up the job and then pass it around when they dun feel like doing it anymore. Do I have to help to clear up the mess, I dun feel like doing it but do I have a choice? I really hope I can dismiss it gracefully but if I do that, the whole will collapse. Haix. I think I should start to do something about it. Good actually to let me see the true colours.

To my friends who are having their exams in 2 days time - Jia you and all the best.

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 6/09/2008 09:03:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix