Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Just reach home after travelling back to hall to get my laptop.....
The past few days had been just plain boring and more boring. Trying very hard to get a job but to no avail. Thus, my life had gone into a routine every single day. Woke up - watch TV till 12 den lunch - play computer games until (my desktop finally crashed yesterday) using my laptop to blog now. - continue watching TV again - dinner and TV again.. Haha.. Haix, now I know why my weight has increased since the day I stay at home.. But, next week I will be in hall and I promise to loss weight and get back to my body shape. Running, squashing and gym-ing here I comes ... ( haha, u too - roomie )
Went out with my family on last Sunday for the father's day treat. Had a crab session at some nearby restaurant but anyway, the location doesnt matter as the food is the main stuff. My dad's favourite - chilli crabs. I suggested the famous ( No Signboard ) but he said too far cos the place is in Geylang. U to him ba as he is the main character for that day.
On Monday, went out with my another 'family' to hotpot culture. Haha. It was meant to be an exam retreat. Last semester, I treat them to the rice table and this time round, it is the daughter's turn to give us back. Hmm - consider it as a father's day dinner also ba. And thanks for the dinner treat and the movie treat. It allowed me to change my opinion of the movie Kungfu Panda. It was entertaining I thought.
Just sent a parcel to Andy on last Sat and hope he will receive it as my Korean writing cannot make it and hope the postman in Korea will be able to figure out what I wrote..
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 6/18/2008 03:39:00 pm|
------