Saturday, May 10, 2008
The first week of the holidays are almost over ..
Been rather slack but I know that I should not complain. Actually I am quite grateful to have this period of time for a good rest. Maybe for the first few days of holidays, I am always alone and thus I long to have something to do so that I will not be bored, therefore I find holidays so boring in the beginning. But suddenly, I seem to have so much to do.. Haha. Going for my driving lessons when I will have my TP on the 20th May, get ready for my Korea trip with my family, planning for the Taiwan trip for my block, working and preparation for FOC etc.
Today met up with my friends from my secondary clique. Been quite long since I has meet up with both of them namely Tze Shuen and Hwee Min. We had dinner at the coffee express ( Haha, all thanks to my suggestion because I am eyeing the free chocolate fondue for any 2 main courses ordered ). It was nice to see them again. Studies and stuffs had kept me so busy to meet up with them and not forgetting my JC frens, army brothers etc.
Although we took quite a few photos but I think I will only post the one that is the most 'glamorous'..

The only group photo that we took together at the coffee club @ IMM

Main Course

The Mouth - watering Chocolate Fondue
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 5/10/2008 12:18:00 am|
------