Monday, May 05, 2008
My work for this holiday break started today.
I am in the office now and my task for today is to pack a total of 100 packages full of NTU collaterals for the participating exchange universtities.
Working alone is really boring but what to do? At least I still had a job for me to earn some money during the break instead of lazing around. Just wish that I would be able to see familiar faces asap.
Haix. I just feel that my life has been meaningless and so dull. Nothing can excite me. Is it because of ..... I think partly because of that, It has been so much of a routine to me amd disappear suddenly. Holding on to something is so hard and so torturing but it just came naturally. I had no choice. I think that's what makes a Cancer guy..
So affected.. So affected..
Time seems to pass so slow. I am afraid of the future. Afraid to face it myself.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 5/05/2008 01:53:00 pm|
------