Thursday, April 10, 2008
I am writing this post now again in my hall study room. Took a small break in between my study to just write something here. The whole of today had not been very fruitful. Hahaaa.. Spending lots of time talking to my roommate, eating pizzas while watching MOBtv and learning some taekwando stunts from him but I ended up being bullied. But nevertheless, I think it is still fine as it has been long since I really have time for roomie bonding. Today, I did a thing that I dun think that I can do it. But still I did it and the outcome turns out to be good. Anyway, I went for the interview yesterday. Hmm, I sort of being turned off as I feel that the whole organisation about the trip is not certain and the objective is not very clear but anyway, I had gone through the interview and I will just wait for the results and plan the next step.The application result for the special semester will be out tml.I want to take accounting .. ( Finger crossed )Okay. i will go back to my studies and continue till late. Feeling a bit of guilty now.- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 4/10/2008 09:51:00 pm|
------