Sunday, April 13, 2008
As regard to my previous post - I still believe in friendship in my life.

Slack the whole of today but managed to catch up on some studies from 10pm onwards till now. I went to Sheng Siong supermart near my hall today to top up the food for this exam period. I bought some instant noodles, bread, biscuits, snacks and sweets. But, that's mean more money spent but nevertheless, it does feels good with food on the compartment within my reach.

Keep checking my email for news for my elective - accounting which I wanted to take during the special semester in June but to no avail. Haix. Felt a bit of disappointment as I am ready to clear this module during the holidays. I will try my best to get it during the add drop period. Haha, and James - same to you too..

Had a challenge with my roomie to see who can stay awake up till 6am. Now you see, that's why am I blogging now - to keep me awake !! But, I think I cant take it anymore..

Alright, back to my maths notes.. Series and sequences is a killer chapter.

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 4/13/2008 02:22:00 am|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix