Sunday, April 20, 2008
One more week to the end of Year 1
After holidays, I will come back to school as a senior Year2 student.
I miss home suddenly. Having not being at home for about 2 weeks, I started to wish that the exams will end soon and so that I will be able to slack and relax at home. My parents bought me home-cooked food today for dinner. Thank You! I am really grateful for them as they wanted to send it to me all the way from my home to my hall.
Sometimes I wonder if I am doing too much? I wanted to make myself feel better by staying in my room most of the time for my roommate. Because I heard too much stories about leaving your roomie alone in room and how the relationship soured and stuffs. I even do it at the expense of not going to the study room with my study buddy who will be leaving Singapore in about an week time. Hmm. But is it really worth it?
Anyway, i had decided to revert back to the past. I am not obliged to do anything and so I will need not care for anymore.
I had decide to stay in my hall reading room till 2am tonight. Dun know why but just feel like it lo. Hmm, I want to learn to let go and not to be controlled.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 4/20/2008 11:38:00 pm|
------