Thursday, April 24, 2008
Phew!

Finally I am done with all the stress and all the pain that I had to go through since a few weeks ago. I like to study but I hate exams. Contradicting uh? Anyway, I felt kinda lost at first - this always happen after every last paper but very soon, i regained the power and the feeling of being so free, so relaxed and whao, the next moment I see myself, I am downloading lots and lots of movies to chiong during the break.

Oh yar, I am loving my room day by day.. haha. With the new addition of a new member in my room, I felt that my room had become more and more ideal. I am scared that it will become too comfortable that I rather stay in hall than to go home. But just the new sofa is not enough - I am going on to buy more stuffs for my room for example - another floor lamp, purifier to make my room smell better, a new mop, a new table from Ikea to put items etc etc. Looking forward to it wor.

The new sofa

Dun know why, I felt exceptionally good today - not exactly because of the end of my exams but I just cant explain it. Hmm - I really wish everyday will be like today .. Lolx..

I shall go off now to start my movies if not I cant finish - oops. And all the best for my friends who are still having their papers. Your turns to rest will come soon. Jia You!

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 4/24/2008 10:46:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix