Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Today is the 28th April 08
2 days later and it will be 30th April 08 - I am feeling kinda of sad. On this day, my Korean friend Andy will be going back to his country. Throughout this semester, I had spent a great deal of time with him. Spending time studying, talking crap and stuffs.
I dun know how to put the feelings into words but I will miss him.
I think I will feel lost after he went back to his country.
I will try to adapt.
To Andy:
I sincerely hope that you will find a good job and I wish you all the best. You are a good man and I am so happy that I had met you.
Remember to keep in contact -- ( important ) and I hope to see you again in Singapore.

Me and Andy at Kl during our block initiation week
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 4/29/2008 01:09:00 am|
------