Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I cried! I am actually so sad that I cried! ( So sorry that I did not keep my promise )
At first at the airport, everything was fine, we ate popeyes and we chatted - still joking - hahs, you still has like 1 hour left in Singapore, den the time went past to half an hour left - to 15 mins left and finally it is time for him to enter the gate. This will be the last time I will see him in person over a piece of glass.. I did felt a bit of 依依不舍 (헤어지기 아쉬워한다) but I am still fine.
But as I came back to hall, alighted from the bus, I saw the study room - the place where we spent the most time together. He made the study room to become my second home. I saw the path that we will walk back together after every night. This has become a routine and now everything had became a history. Yesterday was the last time that we actually see each other in person. Memories start flowing back into me and I cant stop thinking.
I reached my hall, I saw his room, the place that I used to frequent to cook noodles together for our dinner and the place that we talk crap and stuffs. All these will not happen anymore. What happen a few months ago start to unfold itself automatically inside me. I thought - He was just here in my room yesterday night but so fast - He had left.
I would like to thank him for making this period so fun and so interesting. I would like to tell him that he made me study very hard this semester. Thanks for willing to study together with me and have meals together with me. Although at first, comments about us wasn't good but I am glad that we been through it. This is kinda of mushy and maybe should not have come from a guy but I think I am used to the life with him around as I will see him almost everyday and it was so easy to reach out to him but now everything changed. I am not used to it yet.
I finally realize the feeling that one of my friends had experience before in the past. I finally do..
To Andy : Thank You so much and I am so glad that I know you..
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 4/30/2008 11:20:00 pm|
------