Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Arghh.. So tired. Guess what, I am still at my hall's study room. While waiting for my study buddy, Andy to pack up his stuffs, I decided to write something on my blog. Today considered to be quite productive as I managed to keep to my time schedule and finish about 3/4 of what I planned to do today. Coming tomorrow, I need to go to an interview called the ( LEAP ) programme. The successful applicants will get to go to Melbourne for some exchange programmes during the June holidays. Hmm.. I really wish i could be one of those selected. Anyway, my roomie also applied for this too and I also do wish that we will be able to go on this trip together. And this coming wednesday, we are having our exam welfare supper. Haha, looking forward to the pizzas..Okay, I shall come back again with more updates on the exam supper.May tomorrow interview went well...- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King
|Kenneth| 4/08/2008 12:54:00 am|
------