Friday, April 11, 2008
Sometimes I wonder:
How can a friendship be so fragile. Everything which is well and so much fun one day can turn into something so unbearable and upset the other day. I dread that feeling. I always believe friendship are strong and happy and as friends, we will 大事化小,小事化无.
It is so unpredictable.
It is so hard and tiring.
Why cant friendship be just simple?

I seriously hate this kind of feeling.
Anyway, 3 more days to exams, I know I should focus but why do such things happen at this moment of time. I regret doing what I did but I feel as close friends - problems can still be solved but I dun know why it does not apply in my case....

I cant take it le. So I chose to escape for a while .. Hope things do get better.. I am hoping..

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 4/11/2008 05:46:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix