Sunday, April 06, 2008
Having seen that more and more of my friends around me are having this little 'game' called the blog, I feel that it would be nice for me to try it out. Afterall, there is no harm in trying out new thing right. Actually, I had wanted to start a blog a few years back but due to my laziness, this never come true. Feel a bit outdated but nevertheless, it is still better than not starting one at all.
I am now at the reading room in my hall. Exams is in 2 weeks time, I still feel some uneasiness in me - I would ask myself: ' Am I really prepared?' I really hope to do better for this semester. Although i study almost every single day but i just cannot find the assurance that I had known enough to handle the examination.
Anyway, Since this is just my first blog. Hmm, so I shall just keep it short and simple first.

Back to my mugging.. Jia You for me .




|Kenneth| 4/06/2008 01:39:00 pm|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix