Thursday, April 17, 2008
3 down and 2 to go.. I wish that this period will end soon..

Had a unproductive time yesterday. Nothing seems to go in and I feel so angry with myself. Exams is just tomorrow. Why am I still slacking and still got time to play online majong?? Anyway,tomorrow will be a fresh start for me hopefully.

So many things happened yesterday night. MSN can kill. People dun know what u mean and just by typing, a lots of emotions cant be expressed properly and the other party will tend to misunderstood what u actually mean. This happened to me so much time and I just choose to ignore it. But this time round, I have learnt. I will not put my feelings all in the MSN. MSN is just not the tool to use.

My roomie is bothered by some of the hall stuffs and claimed that hall life is too ' interesting ' but I didnt really know what he meant. I dun know how to ask him about this matter so I just remain to keep quiet. He claimed that he need to move away for this exam period and to concentrate and this hall is not the right place for him now. I of course do not wish him to do that but i will respect his final decision. After all, i think what he choose to do in the end will be what he really wanted and I, as the close friend will support him all the way.

Recently, I am unhappy but i dun really know what is the main reason and what the person did but nevertheless, life will still continue as normal and I just have less contact with the person ba.

Back to studies ..
Tomorrow is my physics I paper. Please help me to gain power..

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King



|Kenneth| 4/17/2008 10:58:00 am|

------


kenneth neo
23 going on 24
singapore,ntu
squashing, volleyball, idle, tv
single! haha

archive
guestbook
my mail
hilda
joyce
chanel
matt
suann
lejia
xiaobee

design by matchstix